Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment....but in a very good way. I'm losing like crazy at the internet stock exchange game I mentioned earlier. I'm also learning a ton-I suppose I'm denser than most to realize that YES, it's more complicated than it looks! It's also SO MUCH FUN!

I don't know how many of you were a little concerned about the market today. To see it drop right off the bat like that was certainly disconcerting.

I'm still thinking of buying some gold....I don't know if I can get a 1/2 oz. coin or something. The economist on the Glenn Beck show last week said we didn't need to buy a lot of gold...he just advised we get a little bit, whatever we can afford. Last week, I could've found $1000 or so. This week, it's closer to $500. Seeing how the price rose in the last 24 hours and making me think I should just get something and hold onto it. Too much time spent thinking about it and I might never get around to it. Goldline sends out free info on investing in gold.

Glenn also had an interesting segment on his program today.

No comments: