Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Glenn Beck’s interview with Comptroller General David Walker on Becks CNN nightly Headline News was alarming and saddening at the same time. Please take the time to watch it, it’s less than 10 minutes. I find it interesting that considering how important this information is, I haven’t heard a hint of it anywhere else.

This has caused me to re-examine my opinions on the issues addressed by the presidential candidates as well as our family's finances. I created this blog to provide a forum to share what I am learning with others. I would LOVE to hear your opinions as we go along.

As a former home schooling mother, I find learning fascinating. I was not educated on personal financial responsibility as a youngster, as a result I have made many stupid mistakes. I am the queen of the stupid tax as Dave Ramsey would say!

Napoléon Bonaparte
After making a mistake or suffering a misfortune, the man of genius always gets back on his feet.

No comments: